top of page
Image by Annie Spratt

March 29th - 31st



Image by kids&me Germany

About The Hope Box Mart

   The Hope Box Mart is a consignment sale event providing items for newborns up to children aged 12-years-old for the upcoming Spring and Summer seasons!

   Each seller is allowed to sell between 50 and 200 items, giving their gently used items a new life!

   70% of each item's selling price is returned to the seller at the end of the sale. The other 30% goes to The Hope Box to help aid other moms in

need. The goal of this sale is to provide an event that helps meet the needs of our community in many ways.

   The money each seller makes, the funds collected to support The Hope Box, the ability to fellowship with members of our community, and the privilege of providing high quality goods at a discounted cost all culminate to make this a truly special event. It is an honor and a joy to serve our community and our moms!

   Please consider volunteering as a worker! Both sellers and workers get early shopping privileges on Tuesday evening prior to the sale opening on Wednesday. 

   We are also very excited to announce that we are partnering with Glory Haus and Ignite Hope! Our shoppers will be able to shop early at the Glory Haus Warehouse Sale Wednesday, March 29th. You won't want to miss it! You will also be able to shop at regular sale hours at Glory Haus both Thursday and Friday.

Ignite Hope CC logo.jpg

Event Schedule

February 17th: Registration opens for sellers

March 25th: Registration closes for sellers

March 28th, 9am - 5pm: Seller drop off

March 28th, 5pm - 7pm: Preview sale for sellers, workers, and first-time moms

March 29th, 9am - 7pm: Open to the public, preview sale for Glory Haus

March 30th, 9am - 5pm: Open to the public

March 30th, 5:30pm - 7pm: Half price for workers and sellers

March 31st, 9am - 12pm: Half price for public




First-time moms:

Image by Sigmund

For Sellers

   Selling at The Hope Box Mart is an east way to make some extra cash while giving back to your community - WIN WIN! You determine your items' pricing and get 70% of each item sold back. The other 30% goes to The Hope Box to help aid moms and infants in crisis.

   We also offer a donation option for those items that you just don't want back! Any newborn to 3-year-old items marked "Donate" that do not sell will go to The Hope Box, and items above these age brackets will go to Must Ministries at the end of each sale.


   Click HERE to be redirected to the CSA site and create an account. There will be a CSA link provided for all sellers in the registration section located above. We apologize that this link isn't available for you at the moment, but please check back soon!

   Remember that our volunteers and sellers shop early! We would love to have you volunteer with us, click the link in the registration section above to sign up!


   During registration, you will need to select a time slot to drop off your items.  You will also be assigned a time to retrieve your unsold items and check after the sale.  If you choose to donate all of your unsold items, we can mail you a check.

   After registering, you are ready to enter your items into inventory.  Click the "My Inventory" tab and use the system below to input your items.  You may also choose to mark your items "Reduce" and/or "Donate".  Items marked "Reduce" will be sold 50% off on March 31st if not yet sold.  Any unsold items marked "Donate" will be donated to either The Hope Box or Must Ministries.

   Choose only from these categories from the drop down menu for your items in your inventory: Girl, Boy, Toy, Infant toy, Baby equipment, Furniture, Layette, and Book/Video.

   Once all of your items are input you will need to transfer them and print your tags. Hover over the "My Inventory" tab and click "Transfer Inventory to a Sale".  Select all items and transfer them to the The Hope Box Mart sale. The inventory system will then allow you to print your bar-coded tags whenever you like.

   REMEMBER: Your inventory must be transferred to the sale before they can be printed.  We recommend waiting until all of your items have been input so you can print all your tags at once.  It will be much easier than keeping up with what has/hasn't been printed already.  All tags MUST be printed on cardstock.  Click the "Print My Tags" tab and follow the directions closely.  (Make sure barcode lines are clear with no "fuzziness" and/or "bleeding".  You must be able to clearly see the black lines and spaces between.)  Once your tag pages are printed you will need to color mark them.  **We recommend color marking your tags before cutting them.**

   Every seller should color mark their inventory tags using their assigned group color.  Please make sure your color mark does not cover the description or barcode on your tags. 

**If you are donating all of your unsold items, you do not have to color code your inventory.**

**We encourage you to use standard Crayola Markers for this process.**

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 1.01.24 AM.png

**NOTE** If you are transferring your items into The Hope Box Mart sale from another CSA sale,  please mark those transferred items in RED and come during the first pick-up window at 5:30 p.m.

   This color coding process will be double checked at your inventory drop-off.  It will have to be done before your inventory can be added to the sale, so please do it before you arrive for drop-off.

   Once your tags have been color marked and cut you are ready to start labeling your items.  Safety pins should be placed on an open area of the tag as to not interfere with tag contents or barcode.  Clear tape can be used on items that cannot be pinned.  Please make sure the tag is in an easily visible spot and the barcode is not covered.


   You will drop off your items at Glory Haus during your scheduled appointment time. There will be signs directing you to drop-off. If your tags are printed and attached correctly, this process will go very quickly.  Sellers will be asked to aid in this sorting process.  A specific drop-off time is chosen during your registration.

   This color coding system helps us simplify the breakdown process and ensures we return the unsold items to the correct sellers.

   After the sale, if you have any unsold items that you are not donating, you will return to collect your items and your check.  Please be sure to bring some type of large container to collect any unsold items.

   Any items not picked up by 8 p.m. on Friday night will be immediately donated.  We can no longer take your items to be picked up at a later date.  The seller will be responsible to check any unsold inventory at the time of pick up.  Receipts for donated unsold items will not be provided. No exceptions can be made to this policy.

   If you are donating all of your unsold items, we can mail your check to you.


   Each seller is required to pay a $5.00 registration fee that is deducted from their final sales. 

   Only items for the upcoming Spring and Summer seasons will be accepted for this sale.

   All clothing must be smoke-free, stain-free, and freshly laundered! All sellers must sell a minimum of 50 items, and maximum of 200 items.

**Attention all sellers**

   Remember to  be very detailed in describing your items. If a tag is lost, we look at the details we see and type them in to locate your tag. If you do not describe your item, we cannot look up your tag. For example, instead of "little girls outfit" say "pink bunny shirt with pink pants" or "green Old Navy shirt".  This helps you make more money!

   We strongly urge you to consider selecting "Reduce" on as many items as possible. Often these items will sell at half price which increases your overall profits!

   All clothes must be on hangers with the tag safety-pinned to the front left shoulder of the garment and the hook turned away from the tag (see above).

   Please sort your clothes in size and gender order.  If not in order at drop-off, we will ask that you help sort them then.

   Please remember that it is only newborn to 12-year-old size clothing and items that we will be accepting.

   Shoes should be in good condition (not badly scuffed or dirty) and placed in a Ziploc bag or zip tied together. Zip ties must be actual ZIP TIES, not twist ties! DO NOT tape Ziploc bags. DO NOT put shoes on hangers. Attach tag with packing or masking tape to the outside of the bag. Although not required, it is suggested that you print a second copy of your tag for shoes and attach it to the sole or place inside one of the shoes. This is helpful if your shoes ever get separated from the bag they came in.

   Layette items (comforters, bumper pads, bedding items, etc…) must be on hangers with tag safety-pinned to item.

   Accessories (belts, socks, hairbows, tights, hats, etc…) must be in Ziploc bags with one tag taped on the outside of the bag. We suggest that you print an extra tag and fasten it to the item with a safety pin as well. Use clear packing tape to attach tag to the outside of the Ziploc bag. We will not accept these items if the above instructions are not followed.

   Toys and games must have all pieces and be in good working order. Place batteries in toys. Attach tag to the toy with packing or masking tape. Toys with pieces should be sealed in Ziploc bags and taped shut with the tag taped to the outside of the bag. **Battery operated items will be tested at check-in to ensure function.**

   If you have an item that has multiple parts, secure those items together or adequately mark them to prevent separation. The system will automatically print up to 5 supplemental tags for multi-piece entries, so please use these to tag those items. Born Again Blessings is not responsible for parts that become separated during the sale.

   If you are selling items that are Husky or Slim, they will sell better if you type that in All CAPS in your description. Multi-piece items that are of different sizes should be tagged with the smallest size of the lot.


   The Hope Box Mart reserves the right to reject any items that may be inappropriate. Please carefully review the following restrictions:

   We DO NOT accept items that are suggestive or vulgar in nature.

   We DO NOT accept underwear or pacifiers.

   We DO NOT accept car seats that are older than 10 years from the manufacture date (typically found underneath or on the side of each seat).

The Hope Box Mart is not responsible for lost, stolen, broken or soiled items associated with this sale.

If you have any questions, please reach out to Sarah Reynolds at

For Shoppers

   Shopping at The Hope Box Mart is an amazing way to get items that are high quality at affordable prices! With that, you are also partnering with The Hope Box in helping aid infant abandonment and moms in crisis.

   70% of sales go back to the sellers, while the remaining 30% is distributed to The Hope Box. Any items for newborns to 3-year-olds left over for donation go to The Hope Box, and the remaining inventory is donated to Must Ministries.

   The Hope Box Mart is a consignment sale for newborns up to children 12 years of age.  We accept clothes, shoes, accessories, toys, strollers, cribs, and more.  We only accept high quality items, making sure clothes are stain-free/not faded and all battery-operated items work. 

   We are also excited to announce that we have partnered with Glory Haus! All of our shoppers on Wednesday get early access to their warehouse sale during our shopping hours. If you're unable to make it Wednesday, you will be able to shop at the Glory Haus sale both Thursday and Friday during normal sale hours.

   We happily accept cash, credit, debit, Venmo, and Paypal as payment methods.


- Bring a basket, bag, or cart with you to help carry your items around while you shop.

 - Take your time while looking through the racks. Since there usually aren't large quantities of one item, there are many individual items to choose from. Slowing down might help you get the best deal!

- Wear comfortable shoes!

- We recommend selling and/or volunteering at the sale.  Either will get you early shopping access on Tuesday before the sale opens!

- Since kids brand sizing runs different, make note of your kids' favorite brands and current sizes before the sale.

bottom of page